Motsenbocker Paint & Varnish Remover 64 oz. Bottle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Paint & Varnish Remover
Breaks the Molecular Bond™ between stain and surface
Motsenbocker’s Lift Off® Breaks the Molecular Bond™ for fast and easy removal of solvent and water-based paints, varnishes, wood stains, lacquers, polyurethane, epoxy, and shellac from cabinetry, flooring, furniture, wood, metal, stone, and masonry surfaces.
Gel formula works on flat or vertical surfaces.
Pro Tip: After stripping is complete, wipe surface with alcohol using a clean white cloth to enhance drying time. Look for how-to videos from Motsenbocker’s Lift Off® on YouTube.
Environmental Facts: Water-based, biodegradable formula. Contains low VOCs.
Tips and Tricks:
Shake well before using. Heavily coated surfaces and deeply ingrained stains may require more than one application.
- Protect surrounding areas and remove hardware if necessary.
- Shake well and pour into a plastic container.
- Use a paint brush and apply a liberal amount of Lift Off® to the desired area.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Use a scraper or stripping pad to lift the coating working in the same direction as the wood grain.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Clean surface with warm water and clean cloth to remove excess coatings and Lift Off® from surface.
- Allow surface to air dry.
- Stripped coatings will remain intact for safe disposal.
- Allow stripped coatings to dry completely before disposing in trash.
The use of gloves is recommended to protect skin from drying caused by exposure to Lift Off® and removed coatings.